Order of the Ministry of Transport
In accordance with Appendix No. 1 of the Rules for conducting pre-flight and post-flight inspections, approved by order of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation No. 104 dated July 25, 2007, it is prohibited to carry the following dangerous substances and items on board of the aircraft by passengers in checked baggage and in things carried by passengers:
- Magnetized substances
- Explosives and weapons
- Poisonous and toxic substances
- Flammable liquids
- Flammable solids
- Radioactive materials
- Compressed and liquefied gases
- Oxidizing agents and organic peroxides
- Toxic substances
- Caustic and corrosive substances
- Small-sized vehicles for personal transportation powered by lithium batteries (electric unicycle, segway (mini-segway), hoverboards, gyro scooters, electric scooters and others).
Air transportation of these vehicles is possible as checked baggage, provided that there is no lithium battery in the vehicle.
The lithium battery removed from the vehicle is allowed for carriage only in carry-on baggage, provided that the battery capacity does not exceed the established norm - 160 Watt-hour
- and other dangerous substances, items and cargo that can be used as a weapon of attack on passengers, aircraft crew, and also endangering the flight of the aircraft.
The following items and substances are allowed to be carried on board the aircraft by the crew members and passengers in compliance with the required conditions:
Lithium Battery / Battery Devices
The ability to transport a lithium battery by air depends on its configuration and power capacity (watt / hour) (for rechargeable lithium-ion / polymer batteries) or lithium content (for non-rechargeable lithium metal batteries).
To clarify the possibility of transporting any device with lithium batteries / batteries, send information about the specific power, the amount of lithium (LC) contained, the name of the device to our specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The volume of more than 100 ml is not accepted for carriage in carry-on baggage, even if the container is only partially filled.
Medicines, baby food and special dietary needs have an exception for transportation.