Weapons, ammunition and special equipment
Obligations of the passenger
In accordance with the requirements of Federal Aviation Regulations "General rules for air transportation of passengers, baggage, cargo and requirements for servicing passengers, consignors, consignees", approved by the order of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation dated 06.28.07. No. 82, the passenger is obliged to agree with the Aircompany for the transportation of weapons and / or ammunition.
- When arranging for the carriage of weapons and ammunition not agreed by the Aircompany during the period of booking a passenger seat, such carriage may be denied to the passenger.
- Passengers intending to transport weapons must appear at check-in no later than 1 hour 30 minutes before departure and present the weapon for registration for transportation.
- Weapons of passengers who have the right to store and carry them are obligatorily transferred for temporary storage for the period of the flight at the airport of departure and issued to the owners at the end of the flight at the airport of destination.
- Weapons are accepted for carriage only in a discharged state in the passenger's packaging (covers, holsters, special containers, cases, cases) that meets the safety and security requirements of the weapon, separately from cartridges.
- When transporting weapons, the passenger must have with him a document certifying the right to store and carry weapons. Additionally, when importing / exporting weapons to / from the territory of the Russian Federation, the passenger must have a permit for the import / export of weapons.
- When exporting weapons outside the country of the airport of departure, the passenger additionally presents to the representative of the Aircompany documents authorizing the import of weapons into the country of the airport of destination and countries of transit / transfer airports.
- Weapons and ammunition are transported free of charge.
- Armed employees of the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation, the State Courier Service of Russia and the Intergovernmental Courier Communications, who are on duty, in the presence of appropriate certificates and business trip certificates of the established sample, do not transfer weapons for temporary storage for the duration of the flight.
- Crossbows, spearguns, checkers, sabers, hatchets, scimitars, broadswords, swords, swords, bayonets, daggers, hunting knives, knives with ejected blades, with locking locks, imitators of any type of weapon are prohibited from being transported in the passenger cabins of aircraft. Carriage is allowed only in checked baggage in the hold of the aircraft.
- Cartridges for gas weapons and gas cartridges filled with nerve agents and tears, etc., are prohibited for carriage by air.
- It is prohibited to carry imitators of weapons (pistols, revolvers, rifles, carbines, machine guns, electric shock devices, etc.) in aircraft cabins.
- Passengers authorized to carry firearms on board the aircraft inform the airport security personnel about the presence of service firearms before going through the screening procedures.
Additional information can be obtained by
contacting us by phone (8202) 675-217
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org